Wednesday, June 27, 2007

biggest concern at the moment

oh gosh.

already 2 nights i slept for only about 5 hours. >< imagine how tiring is it. i really feel exhausted from the day i came to singapore after the holiday. my mind and my body are both tiredd. my mind is occupied with so many things. i cannot put it out of my head ^#&*$*#^!! and then NOW i suppose to do my physics homework instead of chatting and friendster-ing all evening long. i dont have the mood to do my work. it's so boringggg. not boring actually. that's just an excuse i put in my mind. i just feel like slacking.

ASEAN dance occupies my mind this evening. because this saturday i will have workshop. leadership workshop that i feel very lazy to attend but no CHOICE! and then i feel like my concern about asean dance getting greater and greater. i am one of the 20 organizer. organize this thing for hundreds of ppl. i cannot let my ignorance get into me. i have to do my duty. i want to be a good asean commitee. i never do organizing such a big event like this before. but let this be my first experience. and i want this to be a good event. i will be disappointed with myself if i dont do my best for this thing. i feel stressed. yes i am but i think i have to do my best for this coming soon event. after that i can slacking again as i want.

hahahaha.

OK LHA. my writing become more out of topic. i feel dizzy and sleepy.
means time for sleep. but i cannot sleep now so i do my physics first.

C U THEN.
WISH ME GOOD LUCK.

No comments: