Tuesday, June 19, 2007

we are back at the BEGINNING!

HELLO! maybe some of u guys have seen my previous blog that i have just deleted some minutes ago. why delete it? i havent updated it for a very very long time (has been months i think) and i just want to make a new one that is different than the previous blog. i dont really feel that it was REALLY my blog becoz i didnt use it as what its function is. Blog is actually a kind of diary ppl can use to express the emotions n feelings n etc etc. unfortunately i only used my previous blog to write JUNKS =P haha. now i really want to make this blog MY PAGE! i will write everything i want to write there becoz i really need a space to express my feelings n emotions n everything. and also i can share a bit of my life with u! so, i hope no one will be offended with my writings. i will still follow the etiquette in my writting so there will be no mishaps becoz of all these! hehe =D
LOVE U GUYS.
anyway, i am posting this one in my computer at home (not important to be mentioned actually). so SAD! the day after tomorrow already fly back to the Hell (read=singapore n my school life). BYE BYE

No comments: