Thursday, June 21, 2007

i'm leaving soon :'(

the day that i expected to never come eventually come and i only have less than 12 hours at home. T.T thinking about leaving home is very difficult n hard. i'm so heavy to get all my things ready becoz there is a feeling not to miss home again. going back singapore seems a very bad thing especially monday is schoolday again (DAMMNN NOOO!) i need someone to remind me next time not to take flight on days like this. I should have booked ticket for Sunday. dont care the next day already schoolday. but i suppose to have 2 more days here but i booked for today's ticket. i cannot do anything about it now.
i cannot imagine myself in spore again after these 2 weeks i really enjoy the time in Jakarta. however anyway this place is really my home and i understand now ppl who have experienced this kind of feeling long long time before me of how is the feeling to go away from home. when i am in spore i seldom get this feeling but now when i'm not there anymore n i'm at my home, this feeling is getting stronger n make me hesitate to leave again.

No comments: