Saturday, June 23, 2007

waiting til september.

i really dont feel like doing anything this time besides slacking all day long on my bed, with laptop on my lap.

i thought if i go spore earlier i can finish my homeworks here. in fact, i cannot concentrate a single while becoz my mind is still at home.

i have spent these last 2 weeks in my home, taking my own leisure time and really enjoy myself. now i have to start doing all the boring things againnnnn.....
>,<

i dont know is there anyone else got same feeling as mine or not. or just me? IS IT JUST MEE?
i really dont feel okay right now. from outside, i may look as cheerful as usual. but inside, it's very gloomy n dark.

I cannot wait until september, one week holiday. anyway, it is not a long time actually. only 1 week and 2 months to go. COME ON TIME.. PLEASE MOVE ON FASTER.

No comments: