Tuesday, June 19, 2007

blogger become user friendly

Now that i am customizing my new blog, i realized that it has been a very long period of time i left blogging. Blogger is now much user friendly. I just put the videos, lists, and so many other items that is new feature for the blog. There is so much difference with the previous blog i created. It was so difficult to customize the template n lay out but now it is pretty easy. we just drag the item we want to add and TADAA! it is always exciting when starting a new blog. i remember the first time i do blogging i was also very enthusiastic to edit here and there. but after a long time i dont have a lot of time to do that and start to abandon my own page. but i saw some of my friends are keeping their blog ALIVE. i want to do that also for my blog here. AZA AZA!

No comments: