Tuesday, June 19, 2007

melancholic rhytym of my life

just like when i first made my blog, i always do many postings. haha. typical excitement man! actually, there ARE a lot of things i want to write here from long time ago but just today i got a chance to create this page. i am really really sad right now remembering this Friday i have to get back to spore already. this holiday seems so soon and also i havent done my homework. so it means I GOT WORK TO DO in my lovely *sarcastic* hostel. i wish i can go back to the day i went back home. which is on Friday 2 weeks ago. i wish i still have 2 more weeks to spend in Jakarta! i didnt think it will be this hard to leave home. Everything i have here just perfect. even more if i compare to the sucking life in spore (i am very bitter about my life there. don't know why). school life seems very boring. the schoolmates are quite different with those i have in my former school. there is no excitement to go to school to meet friends. i just cannot adapt right away in the school there. oh gosh. i didnt think it will be this harsh the life in spore. i am thinking of way to spend my precious time that is left here and i wish i will now miss my home once i got back in hostel. all the warmth of my family and home that cannot be replaced with anything in this world. I would not be able to enjoy my mom's cook, sleep in super duper comfortable cozy homey bedroom, sitting in a very familiar family room where i usually spend my evenings in front of TV since i was very little.. *sobs*
i feel so sick now when i think of spore and all the responsibilities i have there. i wish 4 years will go by soon n the contract is over! then i can lead a carefree life! Now i only wish for September to come SOOONN!!!

No comments: